We're looking to expand our team with a web content manager. Do you fit the bill? Take a look at the job description below.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, and search engine optimisation. Ideally with at least two years commercial experience.
Working alongside the SEO/ Online PR Director, the website content manager will be responsible for helping to generate and curate content for all aspects of our clients’ online presence including writing, editing, and proofreading. In addition they will be required to distribute content across relevant platforms to drive traffic and build links into our clients’ sites.
The content manager will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organisation, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing, seo and inbound marketing campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for our clients’ online presence
- Maintain a consistent look, feel and tone of voice throughout each web property for each client
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, media, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site and related business metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members and clients.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Qualifications / experience - English, Journalism or Technical Writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in Google Docs / Word
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team and experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Passion, Enthusiasm and Energy!
- Experience in deployment of social media for businesses and some HTML experience would be a bonus.
No agencies please! Salary negotiable based on experience.
Covering letter and CV required by 26 April. Please email to email@example.com.