It’s been a busy few weeks here at Smart Arts, with our new website launched, a selection of web design and development projects completed, and some excellent results achieved for clients by our marketing team.
As you are reading this, you have probably already taken a tour around our new-look website, so I’ll point you in the direction of some of the other highlights. In no particular order, they include:
- A full overhaul of the Huddersfield Textile Society website to give it a contemporary look and responsive functionality.
- A 30% year-on-year rise in traffic for the website of a Holmfirth-based business that ships products around the world.
- The design, development and launch of the Donald Harrison Interiors website.
- A 9% click-through rate for an email marketing campaign designed, written and delivered for an online retailer (the average rate for the sector is 3.57%*).
- Design and build of an e-commerce site for Plasterline.
- A 23% increase in traffic from Google organic search for a Yorkshire-based firm of solicitors following the redesign of its website and some focused local SEO work.
- The design, development and launch of a stylish new website for The Mensroom.
- A 63% year-on-year rise in customer enquiries for a B2B client.
We regularly have success stories like these to report, thanks largely to the use of an approach that involves a combination of listening carefully to clients, extensive research, creativity and technical excellence.
If you’d like to learn more about how Smart Arts can help to develop your company’s online presence, please get in touch.
* Figures from Sign-up.to’s 2014 UK Email Marketing Benchmark Report.