In this part of the world we’re all proud of Joe Root’s Ashes performances, although he’s not the only Yorkshire success story this summer. The Smart Arts team haven’t gone quite as far as vanquishing the Australian cricket team, but our web design, development and content marketing services have delivered some excellent results for clients.
Among our highlights for July were:
- The launch of the new Principle USA website, the sixth site we have produced for the international brand implementation specialist.
- The design, writing and delivery of an email marketing campaign for an online retailer that achieved a stunning click-through rate of 9.4% (compared with the retail sector average of 3.8%*)
- A 14% month-on-month increase in unique visitors to a local business website, thanks in part to a focus on local search.
- A 9% month-on-month rise in organic search traffic to a website in a highly-competitive sector of the tourism industry, which built on the 27% increase of the previous month.
- Achieving number one ranking for a multinational client’s primary keyword in the most popular search engines in the UK, USA, Russia, Brazil, India and Germany. We’ve still got some work to do though, as it has only reached number two in China’s dominant search engine Baidu.
We expect to have more success stories to report at the end of August, and not only because our team have been working hard on a number of exciting new projects. We know our approach - which is based on a combination of listening carefully to clients, extensive research, technical excellence and imaginative ideas - works and consistently delivers results for local and international companies alike.
To find out more about how Smart Arts can help your business achieve its goals, please get in touch.
*Average figure taken from Silverpop’s 2013 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study